Everything you need to complete this cheerful Mr Cat is in the box. He is never happier than when tinkering with an engine until it purrs!
This Folk Animal kit is inspired by Corinne's great love of animals. Her designs are also influenced by traditional folk art but she gives them a modern fresh look through her eye for colour and knack for giving her creations oodles of personality.
This kit includes high quality super soft wool mix felt as well as 12 carefully chosen assorted DMC threads, a needle, toy filling and ribbon.
Full scale templates and instructions are very clear and we give you a stitch guide for extra support. Our top quality wool-mix felt is extremely soft, lovely to use and its distinctive shades will bring all your projects to life delightfully.
Our kits appeal to crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift.
Pick up some scissors and get started!
- Extra clear instructions, full-scale templates and stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- 12 coordinated colours of DMC embroidery cotton
- 4 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose) in sand, gold and teal
- Natural woven ribbon
- Toy filling
- The finished item is approximately 11 cm excluding hanging loop
- Box size approximately 15 x 11.5 x 2 cm
- This kit is designed for adults but is suitable for children from age 7, with some supervision and support. Contains a needle
- Kits are made in Britain using recycled and recyclable materials when possible
By Corinne Lapierre.