This plump French Hen will delight anyone who loves chickens and birds or can be made as part of the 12 Days of Christmas series.
Mini Kits appeal to crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift.
Everything you need to make one embroidered French Hen is in the box. Ideal for hanging onto a tree, making a festive garland or to dot around the house.
We think they're rather too pretty to be put away come January.
All Corinne's kits include everything you need (with the exception of scissors!) to realise the project including soft wool mix felt, embroidery thread, a needle, toy filling and ribbon.
Full scale templates and instructions are very clear and we give you a stitch guide for extra support. Our top quality wool-mix (45% wool, 55% viscose) felt is extremely soft, lovely to use and its distinctive shades will bring all your projects to life delightfully.
Pick up some scissors and get started!
- 3 pieces of wool mix felt in gold, marl fawn and marl terracotta
- Full scale templates, illustrated instructions, and a stitch guide
- 12 coordinated DMC threads, 1.20m of each colour
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- 5g toy filling
- The finished item measures approx 7 x 9 cm
- The box is 15 x 11.5 x 2 cm
- Intermediate level
- Contains a needle
- Kits are made in Britain using recycled and recyclable materials when possible
By Corinne Lapierre