The PDF pattern of this charming and colorful "HOME" embroidery design is an easy way to add a lovely accent to your home, or it would make a thoughtful and unique housewarming gift!
Once you've finished stitching this hoop, it will measure 8 inches and can be hung on the wall as beautiful wall decor, or you can display it on a shelf.
The 13-page PDF instructions include:
- Detailed instructions for transferring and stitching the pattern
- Full color, step-by-step photographs
- Full-size pattern
- List of materials and tools
- Stitch diagrams
- Color chart
- Embroidery tips and techniques
- Links and sources for all of the materials used
- ½ yard Paintbrush Studio, Grey
- 8” embroidery hoop
- 2 yards 5/8” wide cotton twill tape (to wrap hoop)
- White Gel Pen (for pattern transfer)
- Tulip Needles, thick sizes 3, 4, 5, 6
- DMC embroidery floss kit from dropdown menu above OR individual skeins of DMC embroidery floss 90, B5200 and Color Variations floss 4025, 4050, 4180, 4200, 4211
- 9x12” sheet of White Wool Blend Felt (hoop back)
- Needle Threader
- Tacky Glue (optional)
This listing is for the PDF pattern only - it does NOT include the finished hoop or any supplies.
*Please note that this embroidery pattern is for personal use only.
About the designer
Hello from Anne at Lolli and Grace! I love happy stitching and all things colorful, and I try to add something fun to every design I create, whether it's a unique stitch, a happy quote or an imaginative color palette. With all of my patterns you'll get all the information you need to create your own works of embroidery art - in-depth instructions, step-by-step photos, clear diagrams, supply lists and full-size patterns. And I'm always happy to answer questions or, honestly, to just chat about stitching. Enjoy!