This hand embroidery pattern shows you exactly how to make a stunning 8-inch "Home Sweet Home" piece of embroidery hoop art, with fun 3-dimensional stitches and a classic phrase. It would make an impressive housewarming or wedding gift.
The 11-page PDF instructions include:
- Tips and techniques
- Stitch diagrams
- Full size pattern
- Numerous photographs to illustrate each step
- Color chart for thread placement
- Supply list with links for all the materials used
- ½ yard Paintbrush Studio, French Blue
- 8” embroidery hoop
- 2 yards 5/8” wide cotton twill tape (to wrap hoop)
White Gel Pen
- Tulip Needles, thick sizes 3, 4, 5, 6
- DMC embroidery floss kit from dropdown menu above OR individual skeins of DMC embroidery floss in 168, 310, 3348, 3607, 3609, 3839, 501, 503, 718, 796, 798, 834, 915, 936, B5200
- 9x12” sheet of White Wool Blend Felt (hoop back)
- Needle Threader
This listing is for the PDF pattern only - it does NOT include the finished hoop or any supplies.
*Please note that this embroidery pattern is for personal use only.
About the designer
Hello from Anne at Lolli and Grace! I love happy stitching and all things colorful, and I try to add something fun to every design I create, whether it's a unique stitch, a happy quote or an imaginative color palette. With all of my patterns you'll get all the information you need to create your own works of embroidery art - in-depth instructions, step-by-step photos, clear diagrams, supply lists and full-size patterns. And I'm always happy to answer questions or, honestly, to just chat about stitching. Enjoy!