Vibrant flowers and colorful leaves surround an inspirational quote in this lovely embroidery pattern. Anyone would love to have this gorgeous embroidery hoop hanging on their wall to remind them to see the tiny miracles of everyday life.
This 9 page PDF pattern includes:
- Detailed instructions for transferring and stitching the pattern
- Full-color step-by-step photographs
- Full-size pattern
- List of materials and tools
- Stitch diagrams
- Color placement diagram
- Stitch placement
- Embroidery tips and techniques
- Links and sources for all of the materials used
- ½ yard Paintbrush Studio, Poseidon
- 8” embroidery hoop
- 2 yards of 5/8” wide cotton twill tape (to wrap hoop)
- White Gel Pen (for pattern transfer)
- Tulip Needles thick sizes 3, 4, 5, 6
- DMC embroidery floss kit from dropdown menu above OR individual skeins of DMC embroidery floss 818, 967, 957, 956, 321, 3822, 3852, 742, 720, 165, 166, 581, 369, 3766, 3849, 3809
- 9x12” sheet of White Wool Blend Felt (hoop back)
- Needle Threader
This listing is for the PDF pattern only - it does NOT include the finished hoop or any supplies.
*Please note that this embroidery pattern is for personal use only.
About the designer
Hello from Anne at Lolli and Grace! I love happy stitching and all things colorful, and I try to add something fun to every design I create, whether it's a unique stitch, a happy quote or an imaginative color palette. With all of my patterns you'll get all the information you need to create your own works of embroidery art - in-depth instructions, step-by-step photos, clear diagrams, supply lists and full-size patterns. And I'm always happy to answer questions or, honestly, to just chat about stitching. Enjoy!