This compete embroidery kit has all the supplies you need for your One Meaningful Word of the year, making it easy to start stitching as soon as possible! It's a great way to reflect on the word you've chosen as you stitch a lovely bouquet of flower embroidery that surrounds a banner with your word on it.
The PDF instructions include:
- 67 words from which to choose
- Step-by-step instructions
- Tips and techniques
- Numerous photographs to illustrate each step
- Color chart for thread placement
- Full-size pattern
- ½ yard Paintbrush Studio, Abyss
- 8” embroidery hoop
- 2 yards 5/8” wide cotton twill tape (to wrap hoop)
- White Gel Pen (for pattern transfer)
- Sticky Fabri Solvy (for felt applique)
- Tulip Needles, thick sizes 3, 4, 5, 6
- DMC embroidery floss kit from dropdown menu above OR individual skeins of DMC embroidery floss in 107, 48, 890, 907, B5200 and DMC Color Variations floss in 4025, 4050, 4066, 4075, 4200, 4250
- 9x12” sheet White Wool Blend Felt (hoop back)
- Needle Threader
- Thread Magic (optional)
- Tacky Glue (optional)
This listing is for the PDF pattern only - it does NOT include the finished hoop or any supplies.
*Please note that this embroidery pattern is for personal use only.
About the designer
Hello from Anne at Lolli and Grace! I love happy stitching and all things colorful, and I try to add something fun to every design I create, whether it's a unique stitch, a happy quote or an imaginative color palette. With all of my patterns you'll get all the information you need to create your own works of embroidery art - in-depth instructions, step-by-step photos, clear diagrams, supply lists and full-size patterns. And I'm always happy to answer questions or, honestly, to just chat about stitching. Enjoy!