This PDF embroidery pattern is the perfect way to stitch up a lovely piece of strawberry hoop art. Choose to stitch either a pink strawberry, a red one, or both! This 4-inch hoop is the perfect accent for your home, or it would make a wonderful Christmas gift!
The 8-page PDF instructions include:
- Detailed instructions for transferring and stitching the pattern
- Full color, step-by-step photographs
- Full-size patterns
- List of materials and tools
- Stitch diagrams
- Color charts and thread lists for both colorways
- Embroidery tips and techniques
- Links and sources for all of the materials used
- ½ yard Paintbrush Studio, Rice Paper
- 4” embroidery hoop
- Frixion Pen (for pattern transfer)
- Tulip Needles, thick sizes 3, 4, 5, 6
- Fabri Solvy (for cutting felt patterns)
- DMC embroidery floss kit in red or pink colorway (select from dropdown menu above)
- OR for red colorway, individual skeins of 321, 3806, 600, 726, 815, B5200, DMC Color Variations floss 4066 and for pink colorway, individual skeins of 321, 601, 818, 893, 894, B5200, DMC Color Variations floss 4050
- 9x12” sheet White Wool Blend Felt (hoop back and flowers)
- Red colorway, 9x12” sheet Moss Wool Blend Felt and for pink colorway, 9x12" sheet Aqua Wool Blend Felt
- Needle Threader
This listing is for the PDF pattern only - it does NOT include the finished hoop or any supplies.
*Please note that this embroidery pattern is for personal use only.
About the designer
Hello from Anne at Lolli and Grace! I love happy stitching and all things colorful, and I try to add something fun to every design I create, whether it's a unique stitch, a happy quote or an imaginative color palette. With all of my patterns you'll get all the information you need to create your own works of embroidery art - in-depth instructions, step-by-step photos, clear diagrams, supply lists and full-size patterns. And I'm always happy to answer questions or, honestly, to just chat about stitching. Enjoy!