This complete embroidery kit has all the supplies you need for the third "One Meaningful Word" design, making it easy to start stitching as soon as possible! It's a great way to reflect on the word you've chosen as you stitch a hoop filled with folk art-inspired flowers.
The 16-page PDF instructions include:
- 67 words from which to choose
- Step-by-step instructions
- Tips and techniques
- Stitch diagrams
- Numerous photographs to illustrate each step
- Color chart for thread placement
- Full-size pattern
- ½ yard Paintbrush Studio, Green Sheen
- 8” embroidery hoop
- 2 yards 5/8” wide cotton twill tape (to wrap hoop)
- Frixion Pen (for pattern transfer)
- Tulip Needles, thick sizes 3, 4, 5, 6
- Fabri Solvy (for felt patterns)
- DMC embroidery floss kit from dropdown menu above OR individual skeins of DMC embroidery floss in 166, 3806, 3808, 3809, 3819, 3849, 3853, 581, 602, 720, 761, 817, 890, 904
- 9x12” sheet White Wool Blend Felt (hoop back and word plaque)
- 9x12” sheet Moss Wool Blend Felt
- Needle Threader
This listing is for the PDF pattern only - it does NOT include the finished hoop or any supplies.
*Please note that this embroidery pattern is for personal use only.
About the designer
Hello from Anne at Lolli and Grace! I love happy stitching and all things colorful, and I try to add something fun to every design I create, whether it's a unique stitch, a happy quote or an imaginative color palette. With all of my patterns you'll get all the information you need to create your own works of embroidery art - in-depth instructions, step-by-step photos, clear diagrams, supply lists and full-size patterns. And I'm always happy to answer questions or, honestly, to just chat about stitching. Enjoy!