This unique and original pattern has detailed, easy to follow instructions that guarantee that you will create a lovely finished product.
The PDF download includes instructions, templates and patterns to make the creatures pictured, Unicorn, Gryphon, Mermaid, Gnome, Pegasus, Fairy, Jackelope, Dragon, Phoenix, Centaur, Faun and Sea Serpent. Just print the pattern, then cut and stitch the felt pieces by hand. Each one is around 2-3 inches high. You will be able to make about two sets of creatures with the felt palette.
- Set one on a shelf to look cute
- Make a garland or baby mobile
- Tie one onto a gift package
- Give one to your favorite small person to play with
- Add a pin back and wear it as a brooch
- Attach one to your key ring or backpack
- Hang one from your Christmas tree
- Carry one in your bag or pocket and take pictures of him around town
- Stick one on a magnet and put it on your fridge
- Give one to someone special and make them smile
About Little Dear
Aimee Ray has been an artist all her life. She is always working on something new and loves sharing her creations! Aimee is the designer behind ‘little dear,’ creating all kinds of felt sewing and hand embroidery patterns. She is also the author of the ‘Doodle Stitching’ series of hand embroidery books. You can see more of her work, and find lots of free embroidery and felt sewing tutorials at little-dear.com