We Are Hiring!
Fulfillment specialist job description:
We are looking for an energetic and motivated team player with a positive attitude to assist in order fulfillment, shipping, inventory management, customer service and more in our retail store in Plainfield, IL. Attention to detail and the flexibility to adapt in a quick paced and lively atmosphere is a must! The ideal candidate is efficient, organized and demonstrates initiative and resourcefulness. Basic computer capability is necessary. Experience with a rotary cutter is a bonus! Opportunities to advance and increase responsibility are available. Bring your love of crafts to work with us! Must be available a minimum of 24 hours per week, with Saturday availability. Send your resume to email@example.com.
- Standing entire shift
- Lift and move up to 15 lbs, safely navigate step ladder and kneel, stoop and bend to manage inventory and stock products
- Create positive customer experience by accurately fulfilling and shipping orders
- Assist in store and online customers
- Participate in inventory management, customer service, scheduling, kit production, backstock and other projects
- Collaborate about systems and processes
- Employee discount
- Predictable work schedules
- Day shifts, currently closed on Sundays