Benzie Design has been in business for over a decade. We place a high value on quality crafting textiles such as pure wool felt as well as our customer experience. All of our orders are packaged and shipped in house by our Fulfillment Team. While we are always looking for remote creators to share their talents - we are regularly hiring on site Fulfillment Specialists for our location in Plainfield, Illinois. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will keep your information on file and let you know of any availability.
Fulfillment specialist job description:
We are looking for an energetic, motivated individual with a positive attitude to join our quick-paced, exciting, and colorful shop in Plainfield, IL! Benzie Design is a fun and creative workplace that always evolves to provide customers with the best service and craft supplies and the best support and community for our team members.
As a fulfillment specialist in our retail store, the ideal candidate is excited to get DIY craft supplies packed and shipped out to our amazing customers. Fulfillment specialists thrive working within a team. Attention to detail and the flexibility to adapt to a fast-moving and lively atmosphere are necessary! Fulfillment specialists are efficient, organized and demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness.
Responsibilities include order fulfillment, shipping, inventory support, in-person and online customer service, and more. Essential computer capability is necessary. Experience with a rotary cutter is a bonus! Opportunities to advance and increase responsibility are available. Bring your love of crafts to work with us! Must be available a minimum of 24 hours per week with Saturday availability. Send your resume to email@example.com.
- Standing/moving entire shift
- Lift and move up to 15 lbs, safely navigate step ladder, kneel, stoop and bend to manage inventory and stock products
- Create positive customer experience by accurately fulfilling and shipping orders
- Assist in store and online customers
- Participate in inventory support, customer service, scheduling, kit production, backstock and other projects
- Collaborate about systems and processes
- Employee discount
- Predictable work schedules
- Day shifts, currently closed on Sundays