This kit makes an adorable little Seagull returning from a very successful fishing expedition. A must have for all those who love birds and the seaside! One of Sam’s best features are golden yellow legs which dangle down when hanging up and can be sat on too.
This kit includes high quality super soft wool mix felt as well as 12 carefully chosen assorted DMC threads, a needle, toy filling and ribbon.
Full scale templates and instructions are very clear and we give you a stitch guide for extra support. Our top quality wool-mix felt is extremely soft, lovely to use and its distinctive shades will bring all your projects to life delightfully.
Our kits appeal to crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift.
Pick up some scissors and get started!
- Extra clear instructions, full-scale templates and stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- 12 coordinated high quality DMC threads, 1.20m of each colour
- 4 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose) in white, turquoise, red and gold
- Toy filling
- The finished item is approximately 10 cm excluding the hanging loop
- Box size approximately 15 x 11.5 x 2 cm
- This kit is designed for adults but is suitable for children from age 10, with some supervision and support. Contains a needle
- Kits are made in Britain using recycled and recyclable materials when possible
By Corinne Lapierre.