Celebrate the true meaning of Christmas with this stunning Nativity scene. Countdown to Christmas by retelling a portion of the story of Christ's birth each day of December. Pattern includes optional feature to create figure puppet ornaments your children will love. Handcraft this amazing treasure from Benzie's wool felt and enjoy this Christmas countdown for generations! Downloadable pattern includes easy-to-follow detailed instructions with full-color photographs, plus full-size pattern templates for base, numbers, & ornaments. Finished calendar dimensions are 18 inches x 35 inches.
Select supply options in the selection boxes above and click on the links below to purchase all the supplies needed.
* 10 sheets of 9x12" wool blend felt in Carmine, Peach, Golden, Fern, Meadow, Swan, Peacock, Purple, Silver, Brown and 2 sheets of 12x18" felt in Latte and Moss
* 14 skeins of DMC embroidery floss in Carmine, Peach, Golden, Fern, Swan, Peacock, Purple, Silver, Brown, White, Latte, Moss and Meadow (2).
* 5 tins of 4mm flat sequins in metallic Red, Gold, Kelly, Silver, and iridescent Moonstone. 4 tins of size 11 seed beads in Red, Gold, Kelly and Silver. Our custom-made sequins are sourced from the European fashion industry and our glass seed beads are imported from Japan. Approximately 1,800 beads or sequins per tin.
* 1 yard of wool blend felt in White
* 1/4" super strong magnets, 65 total
* Iron-on transfer pen
* 22" wood dowel for hanging
The Sugar House Shop designs imaginative patterns for heirloom-quality countdowns. Creating family traditions beloved by kids from 1 to 92.