Add a touch of old world charm to your holiday tree with this delightful heirloom quality Christmas tree skirt. Designed to perfectly coordinate with The Sugar House Shop's advent calendars, this is the perfect touch to your Christmas decor. Featuring large versions your favorite classic Christmas characters from a vintage inspired snowman to the Nutcracker and his Sugar Plum Fairy ballerina friend. Create this amazing treasure from Benzie's wool felt, glitter felt, flat sequins, and seed beads! Downloadable pattern includes easy-to-follow detailed instructions with full-color photographs, plus full-size pattern templates for tree skirt base and characters. Finished tree skirt dimensions are 52 inches in diameter with a 7 inch opening.
Select supply options in the dropdown menu above, or click on link below to purchase.
* Wool felt: 10 sheets of 9x12" sheets of Brick , Swan, Latte, Brown (2), Ecru, White (2) Black and Strawberry.
* Glitter Felt: 5 6x9" sheets of Red, Clover, Gold, Silver, Black and 1 9x12" sheet of White.
* Embroidery floss, 10 skeins: Brick, Strawberry, Mustard, Moss, Swan, Latte, Brown , Ecru, Black and White.
* 9 tins (approx 5 grams each) of flat 4mm sequins in the colors Red, Copper, Gold, Kelly, Marine, Silver, White, Graphite, and Moonstone. 7 tins (approx 13 grams each) of size 11 glass seed beads in the colors Red, Gold, Kelly, Marine, Silver, White, and Graphite.
* 1 1/2 yards of 72" wide wool felt in Moss (Skirt Base)
* Metallic Sequins in Silver
* Seed Beads in Rainbow Iridescent
* Stitch Needle - Embroidery 1/5: this needle is perfect for stitching the characters to the tree skirt.
* Embroidery Needle - Tapestry 24: This needle easily allows you to create the facial details for the characters as well as the ankle wrap on the Sugar Plum Fairy's point shoes where all 6 strands of embroidery floss are recommended.
* Beading Needle: This needle easily allows both the sequins and beads to be effortlessly added as embellishments for an extra touch of magic!
* Needle Threader
* Scissors by Fiskars
* Precision Scissors
* Wooden Embroidery Hoop 10 inch circle hoop
* Rotary Cutter
Additional supplies here:
* Acrylic Ruler
* Cutting Mat
* Foam Brush
The Sugar House Shop designs imaginative patterns for heirloom-quality countdowns. Creating family traditions beloved by kids from 1 to 92.