Classic Christmas colors in Fern, Red and Almond. We love using our pom-poms to make jewelry, wreaths, trivets and of course garlands! These poms are simple to string and make a great craft for all ages.
- Extra Small poms are approximately 1.5cm or 1/2 inch wide.
- Small poms are approximately 2cm or 3/4 inch wide.
- Medium poms are approximately 2.5cm or 1 inch wide. Placing 100 2cm poms side by side will result in a 7 foot garland.
- Large poms are approximately 3.5cm or 1 1/4 inch wide.
- Add-on kit includes one skein of our favorite pearl cotton stringing thread, a needle that is just the right size for poms plus a baltic birch wood thread bobbin to keep your pearl cotton tidy. Instructions included on how to unwind the skein and make a garland. Add-on kit does not include poms.
Our hand-formed wool pom-poms (also known as felt beads or felt balls) are approximate in size and can vary in diameter and by dye lot. Averages sizes of available poms are 1cm, 1.5cm, 2cm and 3cm. Whether embellishing a felt craft or making a garland -these poms are easy for all ages to string. Don't forget to add in the needle + floss kit! Handmade in Nepal.