This mini craft kit contains everything you need to make one very tasty looking Gingerbread Man complete with raisin beads and ricrac ribbon icing.
Corinne Lapierre kits only use the best, softest, easiest to use wool-mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose) in distinctive shades that are often hard to find elsewhere like this biscuity brown.
These kits appeal to crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift. Mini kits make excellent stocking fillers or gifts for your hosts at a Christmas party for instance.
Pick up some scissors and get started!
- 1 pieces of wool mix felt in sand
- Full scale templates, illustrated instructions, and a stitch guide
- 12 coordinated DMC threads, 1.20m of each colour
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- 5g toy filling
- Ribbons: natural woven, gingham, ricrac
- The finished item measures approx 6 x 9 cm
- The box is 15 x 11.5 x 2 cm
- Beginner level
- Contains a needle
- Kits are made in Britain using recycled and recyclable materials when possible.
By Corinne Lapierre.