Everything you need to complete this knit loving Mrs Cat is in the box. She never goes anywhere without her bag of yarn and needles so she can add a row or two while she's out and about. By Corinne Lapierre.
This Folk Animal kit is inspired by Corinne Lapierre's love of woodlands and the wonderful creatures that inhabit them. Her designs are also influenced by traditional folk art but she gives them a modern fresh look through her eye for color and knack for giving her creations oodles of personality.
This kit includes high quality super soft wool mix felt as well as 12 carefully chosen assorted DMC threads, a needle, toy filling and also ribbon if you would like to make a hanging decoration.
Full scale templates and instructions are very clear, with a stitch guide for extra support. The top quality wool-mix felt is extremely soft, lovely to use and its distinctive shades will bring all your projects to life delightfully.
Our kits appeal to crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift.
Pick up some scissors and get started!
- Extra clear instructions, full-scale templates and stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- 12 coordinated colours of DMC embroidery cotton
- 4 pieces of wool mix felt in turquoise, natural, gold and marl grey
- 5g Toy Filling
- The price is for one kit
- The finished item is approx.12 cm
- Box size 15 x 11.5 x 2 cm
- Intermediate level
- Contains a needle
- Kits are made in Britain using recycled and recyclable materials when possible