This super cute Penguin mini craft kit contains everything you need to make one felt hanging decoration. He's just back from fishing and is clutching his prize haul of tasty golden fish. By Corinne Lapierre.
The Penguin is made with the best, softest, easiest to use wool-mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose) in distinctive shades that are often hard to find elsewhere and will bring all your projects to life delightfully
Mini Kits appeal to crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift. Felt is a very forgiving material and these mini kits are particularly well suited to teaching a beginner to sew and are extremely popular stocking fillers.
Many of our customers also like to make them and then give them a presents. Double happiness all round!
Pick up some scissors and get started!
- 3 pieces of wool mix felt in natural white, marl soot and gold
- Full scale templates, illustrated instructions, and a stitch guide
- 12 coordinated DMC threads, 1.20m of each color
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- 5g toy filling
- Natural woven ribbon
- The finished item measures approx 7 x 9 cm
- The box is 15 x 11.5 x 2 cm
- Intermediate level
- Contains a needle
- Kits are made in Britain using recycled and recyclable materials when possible