Everything you need to complete this whimsical Professor Hare is in the box. He is never happier than when gazing at the constellations through his telescope.
This Folk Animal kit is inspired by Corinne Lapierre's love of woodlands and the wonderful creatures that inhabit them. Her designs are also influenced by traditional folk art but she gives them a modern fresh look through her eye for color and knack for giving her creations oodles of personality.
This kit includes high quality super soft wool mix felt as well as 12 carefully chosen assorted DMC threads, a needle, toy filling and ribbon.
Full scale templates and instructions are very clear, with a stitch guide for extra support. The top quality wool-mix felt is extremely soft, lovely to use and its distinctive shades will bring all your projects to life delightfully.
Our kits appeal to crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift.
Pick up some scissors and get started!
- Extra clear instructions, full-scale templates and stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- 12 coordinated colours of DMC embroidery cotton
- 4 pieces of wool mix felt in marl fawn, teal, gold, marl soot
- 5g Toy Filling
- The price is for one kit
- The finished item is approx.12 cm
- Box size 15 x 11.5 x 2 cm
- Beginner level
- Contains a needle
- Kits are made in Britain using recycled and recyclable materials when possible