Everything you need to make one delicately embroidered Sewing Pouch is in the box. This kit will appeal to crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift.
Corinne Lapierre has sought inspiration from traditional folk designs which are so pleasing to the eye and have timeless appeal.
A treat for those who just love sewing and learning or perfecting embroidery techniques, this kit is suitable for all crafters, including beginners, and the suggested embroidery patterns can be as elaborate or simple as one wishes.
It is also a great present to make and give to someone who is starting to sew and can be personalized with initials or a special message.
All Corinne's kits include everything you need (with the exception of scissors!) to finish the project including soft wool mix felt, DMC embroidery thread, a needle and a button.
Pick up some scissors and get started!
- Extra clear instructions, full-scale templates and stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- Mother of pearl button
- 12 coordinated colors of DMC embroidery cotton
- 2 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose) in marl jade and dusty pink
Tape measure and stitch picker not included.
- Price is for one kit
- The finished pouch is approx. 15 x 8 cm
- Box size 15 x 11.5 x 2 cm
- This kit is designed for adults but is suitable for children from age 10, with some supervision and support. Contains a needle
- Kits are made in Britain using recycled and recyclable materials when possible