Star of Wonder Advent Calendar
Celebrate the true meaning of Christmas with this stunning Nativity scene. Countdown to Christmas by retelling a portion of the story of Christ’s birth each day of December. Pattern includes optional feature to create figure puppet ornaments your children will love. Handcraft this amazing treasure from Benzie's wool felt and enjoy this Christmas countdown for generations! Downloadable pattern includes easy-to-follow detailed instructions with full-color photographs, plus full-size pattern templates for base, numbers, & ornaments. Finished calendar dimensions are 18 inches x 35 inches.
Select supply options in the dropdown menu above or click on the link below to purchase.
- 1 yard of wool blend felt in White
- 10 sheets of 9x12" wool blend felt in Carmine, Peach, Golden, Fern, Meadow, Swan, Peacock, Purple, Silver, Brown and 2 sheets of 12x18" felt in Latte and Moss
- 14 skeins of DMC embroidery floss in Carmine, Peach, Golden, Fern, Swan, Peacock, Purple, Silver, Brown, White, Latte, Moss and Meadow (2).
- Sequins in the colors Red, Gold, Kelly, Silver and Moonstone & seed beads in the colors Strawberry, Gold, Kelly and Rainbow Iridescent. Sequins are flat and 4mm in size. Sequins are packaged in a 1 gram bag of each color. Seed beads are glass and packaged in a 5 gram bag of each color.
- 1/4" super strong magnets
- Iron-on transfer pen
- 22" wood dowel for hanging
About the Designer:
The Sugar House Shop designs imaginative patterns for heirloom-quality countdowns. Creating family traditions beloved by kids from 1 to 92.